Events at Barnet MarketWritten by Editor Wednesday, 02 April 2014 11:00
The market was reopened at the historic site a few months ago and is now increasingly vibrant with new stalls joining all the time.
The market is open every Wednesday and Saturday and the FOBM hope that the events will encourage those who do no regularly shop in the market to look around and see what the re-launched Market has to offer.
There are hot and cold drinks as well as food available on Saturdays. Ideal if you want to sit and enjoy the music.
The events already known about are as follows:
- Saturday, April 19th, 11.00 am Naz and Ella from ‘Ulterior Motives’, an all female group, play their exciting modern music
- Wednesday, 30th April, 11.15 and 11.45 am young students from the Susi Earnshaw Theatre School perform WW1 songs and dances
- Saturday, 10th May, 11.00 am local favourite Geoff Barrett brings Punch and Judy to the Market
- Wednesday, 21st May, 11.15 and 11.45 am young students from the Susi Earnshaw Theatre School perform WW1 songs and dances
- Saturday, 31st May, 11.00 am to 2.00 pm High Barnet’s first classic car show
- Saturday, 31st May, 11.00 am another very talented group, ‘Horizon’, play some folk music
See the Events on this site for more details and future planned events.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published
All comments are moderated so there is a delay before you see them on the site
The views expressed are not necessarily those of the Barnet Society